I’m open with limited availability for bodywork sessions. I have adopted the directives set forth by Adams County, Dora, and State of Colorado.
Here are the main points. Please read carefully:
- Everyone who wants an office visit must fill out a release waiver.
- The release waiver gives a brief overview on how an office visit will be conducted.
- All appointments must be paid at the time of booking. Buying packages is advised if you plan to come regularly. Use my online scheduler for the easiest way to schedule and pay. If you already have a package, you will find an “Prepaid? 60 minute bodywork session” option in my scheduling system so you can bypass payment to schedule.
- My availability is reduced, please be flexible. If I don’t have your “usual time” contact me to work it out.
- Not feeling comfortable coming in for an office visit? I offer distance healing appointments over phone / video conference. They work great! I have steady distance healing appointments every week since the stay at home order.
- No blankets or towels will be provided, only a top and bottom sheet. A table heater will warm you if you need it.
- My fees are set as listed on the massage page and healing page. I will honor any sessions you’ve already purchased in the past.
- You don’t have to come in if you’re not ready. Refer back to number 5 if you need assistance but aren’t ready for an office visit.
Please contact me with your questions. I look forward to continue serving you and your loved ones.
Book Now at:Restorative Therapies Bodywork Inc.