I’m open with limited availability for bodywork sessions. I have adopted the directives set forth by Adams County, Dora, and State of Colorado.
Here are the main points. Please read carefully:
- Everyone who wants an office visit must fill out a release waiver.
- The release waiver gives a brief overview on how an office visit will be conducted.
- All appointments must be paid at the time of booking. Buying packages is advised if you plan to come regularly. Use my online scheduler for the easiest way to schedule and pay. If you already have a package, you will find an “Prepaid? 60 minute bodywork session” option in my scheduling system so you can by pass payment.
- My availability is reduced, please be flexible. If I don’t have your “usual time” contact me to work it out.
- I offer distance healing appointments over phone / video conference. They work great. I’ve had a steady distance healing appointments per week since the stay at home order.
- No blankets or towels will be provided, only a top and bottom sheet. A table heater will warm you if you need it.
- My fees are set as listed on the massage page. I can no longer offer discounts or honor my old fees from years ago. I will honor any sessions you’ve already purchased.
- No appointments over 60 minutes. If you already have a package of more than 60 minutes such as 90 minutes, we can break up the time into 60 and 30 minute chunks. You will receive all the time you’ve purchased.
- You don’t have to come in if you’re not ready.
Please contact me with your questions. I look forward to continue serving you and your loved ones.
Book Now at:Restorative Therapies Bodywork Inc.